Monday 17 March 2014

Thanh Ha 2

Hello Fellow Nom Seekers!

I have often wax lyrical about my fave Vietnamese restaurant, Ha Long Bay.  See review here. However I think I may have found a rival - Thanh Ha 2.  Thanh Ha 2 is also along Victoria St and the main differences I note between it and Ha Long Bay are:  
  • it seems to draw a more Vietnamese crowd versus a mixed bag crowd at Ha Long
  • its prices are generally $2 - $4 more than Ha Long
  • the range of Vietnamese food is greater - they have banh xeo and steamed rice cakes, etc whilst Ha Long doesn't.  
We ordered the prawn and pork rice noodle soup.  It came with a delicious clear broth and loads of veggies and herbs.  Continue reading...

Thanh Ha 2 on Urbanspoon

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...