Thursday 3 July 2014

Schnitz

Hello Fellow Nom Seekers!

I am a little obsessed with the chips and schnitzel at Schnitz...I can't stop thinking about them!

I love love love the beer battered chips with their 'secret' seasoning.  They are so moreish.  Here is the large for $4.50


But when it comes to the actual schnitzel, I like mine chicken and I like mine in a wrap.  My favourite combos are the Hey Habib with grilled peppers, eggplant and hommus and a squeeze of lemon ($11.50) and the very similar Vegged Out with grilled veggies and tzatiki ($11.50).



The schnitzels are pan fried on the spot so it sure beats the usual fast food schnitzel which have been deep fried and sitting under a heating lamp for eons.

I guess I should be ashamed to admit I go there weekly but really there shouldn't be any shame in that as they undoubtedly do good schnitzel.  I think the queues speak for themselves.

Schnitz on Urbanspoon

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...