Friday 6 June 2014

Deery Restaurant & Smokehouse @ Story Bridge Hotel

Hello Fellow Nom Seekers!

I was at the Story Bridge Hotel's temporary restaurant during its renovation last year.  I left with the impression that the food was expensive and the quality average.  So when my friend suggested we revisted the now renovated establishment, I had my reservations but I went with the flow.  

Second time around, it was a very different experience.  From the moment we entered the establishment, Fran, our host was very hospitable even though it was a busy Thursday night.  I’ve always known this restaurant as the Story Bridge Hotel but this section is actually known as Deery Restaurant and Smokehouse.  Continue reading...


Deery's Restaurant & Smokehouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...