Saturday 7 June 2014

Zouz Cafe

Hello Fellow Nom Seekers!

I cannot think of a better way to herald in a lazy Sunday morning than to stroll down to one of the many café strips in Melbourne for brunch. This time, we chose Zouz Café located on Toorak Rd in the Burwood Village strip for a morning catch up. 




As I was famished,  I ordered the Big Breakfast and my friend ordered the Zouz Eggs both with cappuccinos. The meals were huge, especially the Big Breakfast.  I was very happy with my selection and it would tide me over until dinner time very nicely.  The sunny side up eggs were cooked to perfection and I love me a crunchy hash brown to dunk into my yolk.  My friend reported his Zouz Eggs were done very well.  It was a take on the traditional Benedict.  



The bill was approximately $20 for a brekkie/brunch and coffee per person.  This place will definitely go down as a re-visit, particularly since it is a stone's throw from home.    

Zouz Cafe on Urbanspoon

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...