Thursday 5 December 2013

Lo Banh Mi

Greetings Fellow Nom Seekers!

After reading Glutt's experience at N Lee bakery, I have decided to do my own research on where I could find a good Vietnamese roll at an affordable price. This led me to a little bakery in Springvale in the middle of a food court. This place could scare many fellow nom seekers but if you have travelled through Asia before, this is exactly the place you will be eating at.







Unlike Glutt, I say bring on the white bread, the pate, the mayonnaise and the fatty bit of pork. So for $3.50, I was able to get myself a tasty Vietnamese roll I thoroughly enjoyed. I don't know many places in Australia where you could get a sandwich or a roll that would fill you up for such price.

The deets:

Location:
Shop 32A, 46-58 Buckingham Ave, Springvale, VIC 3171
Ph: (03) 9548 4500

Cost:
$3.50 for a roll

Ambience:
Take away only

Nom again
Yes, Obelix will definitely return to nom.

Lo Banh Mi on Urbanspoon

Cheers
Obelix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...